80 Milland Drive, Mill Valley California 92651
JasonwFox.com | email@example.com
Over 6 years’ experience as a BBS Registered Associate Professional Counselor (APCC) in Public Health, Criminal Rehabilitation, Crisis Residential, Adolescent Treatment, Mobile Crisis, and Assisted Living. My career span includes 25 years in high-ticket sales, staff development, communications, business process and technology.
Behavioral Health Clinician I – Covid Disease Response Unit | Isolation & Quarantine Team Lead | VAX Call Center
San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH) – San Francisco, California 2021 - Present
• Coordinated food, hotel accommodations, and cleaning supplies for 233+ cases/families requiring Covid 19 isolation.
• Implemented program assessing for risk and providing CBO resources for mental health and financial assistance.
• Secured appointments for the Vaccine Call Center providing psychoeducation to resistant contacts.
• Liaison between Meals On Wheels, and the Office of Employment and Workforce Development.
• Implemented Risk Assessments, Mental Health Resources and 'Right to Recover' Financial Assistance.
• Trained 6 SFSU Nursing students as I&Q Team members using Calconnect by Salesforce.com.
APC SUD Counselor – San Quentin State Prison | Integrated Substance Use Disorder Treatment
Center Point, Inc. – Larkspur, California 2020 - 2021
• Participated in extensive 4-month training with 65 Clinicians from the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
• Facilitated packet work for 11 inmates: coordinated assignments, progress notes and treatment plans.
• Train the Trainer Certification: UCLA Helping Men Recover, Parenting Inside Out, TCU: Understanding Anger, MI
APC Therapist Intern – Casa Rene | Crisis Residential Treatment
Buckelew Programs – Kentfield, California 2018 -2020
• Provided 1200 hours of Individual and Group therapy with homeless and mentally challenged discharged from 5150.
• Medi-Cal documentation and Medication Management for a 10-bed coed facility creating relationships up to 30-days.
• Voluntary program facilitating a home-like setting while helping clients stabilize from crisis in Marin County.
LPPC Masters Internship – Paradigm San Francisco | Adolescent Treatment Program
Paradigm Malibu – San Rafael, California 2017 -2018
• Provided individual & family therapy and 15 weekly multi-family presentations for psychoeducation and discharge.
• Residential treatment program with adolescents suffering from anxiety, complex crisis, game addiction, substance
abuse, self-harm and eating disorders. (Therapy: Talk, Music, Art, Equine, Yoga, and Water Sports.)
• Co-managed up to 12 clients with daily activities and facilitated discharge planning for short-term case management.
LPPC Masters Internship – San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH) | Adult & Child Mobile Crisis
Comprehensive Crisis Services – San Francisco, California 2016 - 2017
• Assisted with 5150 assessments for Adults and Children throughout San Francisco and triaged Crisis Line response.
• Counseled 3 victims of gang related homicide, suicide, and domestic violence with minors. (Therapy: Talk, Art, Sandbox)
• Supported de-escalation of conflict with SFPD responding to individuals posing a danger to themselves or others.
LPCC Practicum – Senior LGBT Individual Therapy | Assisted Living
AgeSong at WoodPark – Oakland, California 2016 - 2016
• Enrichment activities offered meaningful engagement for 83 residents at all levels of participation.
• Provided individual therapy for LGBT client with Forgetfulness, Cirrhosis, and Depression. (Therapy: Talk, Art, Music)
• Consulted with family members, caregivers, and staff to improve client communication.
Crisis Counselor – Crisis Plan Partnership with Buckelew Programs | Crisis Residential
Community Action Marin – San Rafael, California 2015 - 2016
• Developed Crisis Plans and linked community resources having a positive impact on recovery at a Crisis Residential.
• Consulted with potential clients, family members and community organizations about Casa Rene’s benefits.
• Facilitator for Buckelew Programs’ Crisis Stabilization Alumni Meeting maintaining social skills after discharge.
Freelance Consultant – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) | Salesforce.com
Fox Consulting – Laguna Beach, California 2009 – 2015
• Implemented Salesforce.com and trained groups of 10+ users.
• Consulted with 5 small business owners to develop outbound calling campaigns to build customer base.
• Property Management | Airbandb | VRBO – Hospitality for international guests including tour direction.
Sales Manager – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) | Midmarket Salesforce.com Reseller
Integrated Sales Management (ISM) – Irvine, California 2004 – 2009
• Introduced A and B level executives to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Salesforce.com.
• Generated an average of 300 leads per month | $2 million in CRM sales annually by 2008.
• Administrated CEO’s heavy schedule | closed Conference, Presentation, and Implementation calls.
Supervisor | Long Distance Call Center Management
American Teleservices, Inc. - U.S. Telecom – Irvine, California 2002 – 2004
• Hired, trained, and supervised 130 telemarketers at U.S. Telecom's call center marketing Long-Distance services.
• Sales script development | employee conflict management |situational improvement | high turnover environment
• Managed Davox Predictive-Dialing system analytics to define strategy, detect fraud, and provide Team Incentives.
Senior Consultant | Electronic Medical Record Sales & Marketing (EMR)
DataMed Forms & Software, Inc. - Dr. Notes Software – Fort Lauderdale, Florida 1999 – 2002
• Launched the First U.S. Patented Electronic Medical Record software to physicians in 18 medical specialties.
• Closed $900,000 in 12 months – Trained 100+ users and 40 new employees after facilitating a major office expansion.
• Traveled extensively throughout the United States for private practice implementations and tradeshows.
Account Executive – Leading Internet Service Provider (ISP)
Silicon Beach Communications – GTE partnership ISP/ADSL Service Rollout - Santa Barbara, California 1998 – 1999
• Introduced California’s First ADSL service to 300+ commercial accounts, and scores of residential customers.
• Exceeded quotas and overrides for 3 consecutive quarters, and 4 times in fourth quarter 1999.
• Sponsored the Santa Barbara Youth Basketball Team increasing community awareness.
Account Executive – Patient Education Technology
Computer Visualizations, Inc. – ACOG PACE™ - Honolulu, Hawaii 1995 – 1997
• Marketed the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists’ Patient Education and Informed
Consent system while managing a sales department with 7 employees.
• Closed $750,000 in hardware/software building physician rapport and trust in revolutionary medical technologies.
• Installed kiosks and trained 10+ Administrators in private practice, hospitals, and military installations.
California School of Professional Psychology – Master’s in Clinical Counseling – 2018
Associate Professional Clinical Counselor – BBS Registered (APC 5705)
University of Colorado at Boulder (CU) – B.S., Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management -1992
Hawaii Preparatory Academy (HPA) - 1988
Helping Men Recover – A UCLA Program for Treating Addiction | California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation - 2021
Social Media Marketing Certificate – San Francisco State University | Graduate Business Programs – 2014
Landmark Education – Professional Growth | Personal Communication Development - 2007
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) - Sales Communication & Relational Development | Silva Institute - 1995
Salesforce.com Customization | Implementation | Training
SalesLogix CRM | ACT | Microsoft Teams | SharePoint | CalCONNECT | Finesse | Jabber
References Available Upon Request