Jason W. Fox
80 Milland Drive Mill Valley, California 94941
voice 619.602.4474 skype jason.w.fox
*Due to COVID-19, I am suspending my educational pursuit below indefinitely in search of a remote phone sales position. *
Computer Visualizations, Inc. – ACOG PACE™ - Honolulu, Hawaii 1995 – 1997
• Rolled out the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists PACE "Touch-Screen" Patient Education and Informed
Consent system, while managing a sales department with 5 employees. ACOG|CVI - Joint Venture Start-Up.
• Closed $750,000 in hardware/software sales building rapport and trust marketing a completely foreign technology.
• Installed kiosks and trained 10+ users in private practice, hospitals, and military installations in the US.
Silicon Beach Communications – Santa Barbara, California 1998 – 1999
• Introduced “The 1st DSL“ service to 300+ commercial accounts, and scores of residential customers.
• Responsible for the rollout of the leading ISP/GTE partnership introducing highspeed access to California.
• Exceeded quotas and overrides for 3 consecutive quarters, and 4 times in fourth quarter 1999.
• Sponsored Santa Barbara Youth Basketball Team increasing community awareness of "New High-Speed Internet".
DataMed Forms & Software, Inc. - Dr. Notes Software (EMR) – Fort Lauderdale, Florida 1999 – 2002
• Launched The 1st U.S. Patented Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to physicians in 18 specialties.
• Closed $900,000 in software/hardware solutions in 12 months – trained 100+ users and 40 new employees.
• Traveled extensively throughout the US for private practice implementations and tradeshows.
American Teleservices, Inc. - U.S. Telecom – Irvine, California 2002 – 2004
• Hired, trained, and supervised 130 telemarketers at U.S. Telecom's call center marketing long-distance services | sales
script development | high turnover environment.
• Managed Davox predictive-dialing system reviewing analytics to define telemarketing strategy, detect fraud, and provide
incentives for top representatives.
•Top Sales Rep with an average of 120 one call closes per week to achieve high bonus structure.
Sales Manager – Mid Market
Integrated Sales Management (ISM) - Salesforce.com Reseller – Irvine, California 2004 – 2009
• Introduced A & B level executives to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Salesforce.com.
• Hunter Mentality: ISM reached $2 million in revenues, as a result of generating 300 leads per month.
• Led ISM from 9th to #1 SalesLogix Partner of 250 in the West, and a paradigm shift to Salesforce.com
• Created Lead Generation programs: Heavy cold calling, print media, Internet, content development and SEO.
• Developed Internet & calling campaigns utilizing a refined sales funnel and a defined business process.
• Administrated CEO’s heavy schedule | Closed conference, presentation, and implementation calls.
Fox Consulting - Mill Valley, California 2009 – 2015
• Implemented Salesforce.com for small IT companies, and trained groups of 10+ users.
• Consulted with small business owners to develop outbound calling campaigns to build a customer base.
• Property Management | AirB&B | HomeAway – Hospitality for international guests including tour direction.
Community Action Marin – San Rafael, California 2015 - 2016
• Developed Crisis Plans and linked community resources having a positive impact on homeless recovery at a 'Crisis
Residential' facility in Marin County. Began investigating Master’s programs in the Bay Area for Clinical Counseling.
• Facilitator for Buckelew Programs’ Crisis Stabilization Alumni meeting maintaining coping & social skills.
LPCC Practicum – Senior in Late-Stage Dementia - Individual Therapy (Master's program)
AgeSong at WoodPark – Oakland, California 2016 - 2016
• Enrichment activities offered a meaningful engagement for 83 at all levels of participation.
• Engaged milieu in play therapy and encouraged the use of instruments and participation in song.
• Provided individual therapy for Senior client with forgetfulness, and liver damage from alcoholism.
LPPC Intern – Adult & Child Mobile Crisis (Master's program)
Comprehensive Crisis Services – San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH) 2016 - 2017
• Mobile Crisis - 5150 Assessments for adults and children – triaged crisis line response for the Bay Area.
• Counseled victims of gang-related homicide, suicide, as well as children exposed to Domestic Violence.
• Supported de-escalation of conflict situations with SFPD responding to mentally ill individuals under the influence of
drugs or alcohol who pose a threat to themselves or others.
LPC Intern – Paradigm San Francisco (Master's program)
Paradigm Malibu – Malibu, California 2017 -2018
• Provided Individual & Family therapy and weekly Multi-Family presentation for psychoeducation.
• Residential treatment program with affluent adolescents suffering from anxiety, complex crisis, game addiction,
substance abuse, self-harm, and Eating Disorders.
• Assisted in helping families link to mental health services for short-term case management.
APCC Therapist Intern – Casa Rene | Crisis Residential Treatment (Post-Graduate)
Buckelew Programs – Marin County, California 2018 -2020
• Provided 1200 hours of Individual and Group therapy working with the homeless & mentally challenged.
• Administered medication and completed required Medi-Cal documentation for a 10-bed coed unit in a
voluntary home-like setting where clients stay in their community and stabilize during a crisis.
• Vast majority suffer from Complex Trauma, Schizophrenia, and other comorbid diseases including AOD addiction.
California School of Professional Psychology – MA Clinical Counseling – 2018
Associate Professional Clinical Counselor – BBS registered (APCC 5705)
The University of Colorado at Boulder (CU) - 1992
B.S., Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Hawaii Preparatory Academy (HPA) - 1988
Social Media Marketing Certificate – San Francisco State University, Graduate Business Programs – 2014
Landmark Education – Professional Growth and Personal Communication Development - 2007
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Sales Communication and Relational Development - Silva Institute - 1995
Social Media Marketing Certified
Salesforce.com Customization | Implementation | Training
SalesLogix CRM | Microsoft CRM | ACT
WIX Developer | VRBO | FlipKey.com | Airbandb.com | HomeAway
References Available Upon Request